Friday, April 24, 2015

Date Night-Updated

Updated: My life is funny, I was going to just edit this post but then I thought it would just be more fun to leave it like it is and see who can find the comical sentence. Especially since I have joked about sister wives. 
Date night is over but it was fun while it lasted. Tonight we made strawberry, lemonade, cucumber melon, black raspberry vanilla, tangerine and hot apple pie soap. We also made lotion bars and lotion. So much fun. I enjoy working with my husbands. Because we have to concentrate on we cannot talk about anything too serious. Because I am always messing something up we have plenty to laugh about. 
How do you date your spouse? For me it is about being together and enjoying one another. I cannot wait to cut these tonight. We also plan on making birthday cake soap and coconut soap tonight. 
If you are interested in goats milk soap please email me at prmpetrie@yahoo.com
Pamela

1 comments:

pilch92 said...

That looks like a fun way to spend time with the hubby. We like to garden and make jellies, etc.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs