Saturday, November 1, 2014

Pampered Chef

I have said it before and I will say it again, I love pampered chef. It is one of those products that you know is going to last.  Tonight I made cinnamon rolls in muffin pans. Probably the best idea I have ever tried. They come out looking like flowers. 
These are both pampered chef stones. Can you guess which one is over 5 years old? 
Here is a neat tip, the small scoop works perfect for the mini muffin pan, the large works perfect in the regular muffin pan. 
I am hosting a show at my house next week. I would love it if you all flew in to join us. If you would like to order but are not local you can order right here. www.pamperedchef.com/pws/ramonapc/guest-landing/8888203492507
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs