Monday, August 11, 2014

Sunday Breakfast

These pictures may not look special to others but to me they are priceless. Let me explain our hero (daddy) leaves early each morning for work and on Saturdays we have the farmers market. So on Sunday we get up and take care of the animals and then set down for a breakfast together. 
It just gives us a few minutes to relax together and laugh together before everyone gets dressed for church. Even if the milk sets on the table longer than I like before being strained. Even if it means there is not time to do breakfast dishes. 


I don't really care about the dirty dishes or not having time to put on make up. I care about having time for my kids and memories. I care that we do not arrive at church stressed and unable to focus. 
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs