1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? Submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s Cheaper by the dozen when they are chatting in the bedroom and the kids are hiding under the beds and blankets. I know not very romantic
2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? Submitted by I & J oh man in a heartbeat. I dream about it, think about it constantly. I mean if I did not have these four blessings. When my husband and I were in therapy dealing with his PTSD I always dreamed of being there to understand what he was going on.
3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? Submitted by Marrying the Navy not recently, I would have to ask him. I did walk in his office last week and ask for Sergeant, I quickly realized he will never be a Sergeant anymore.
4. What is your most irrational fear? Submitted by Eights on the Move the dentist, I am actually being put to sleep in a couple of weeks because it scares me. I can have a filling but to have my teeth cleaned I go crazy. The other thing is having something go wrong with my car. I would buy a new car every month if I could.
5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters cool, not hot or cold. I burn if it is too sunny and I cannot stand wearing coats so I hate the cold.
Would you like to meet other military wives, head over to Wife of a Sailor?