1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?
Just about any show on Hallmark, I love those movies.
2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?
I would give anything to take my mom to Australia. It has been a lifelong dream for her and I would love to share that with her and give it to her.
3. Did you have pets growing up?
We had cats, cats and did I say cats. I do not remember having anything but cats.
4. What do you do for exercise?
Drink mountain dew and eat little debbie cakes, is that what you mean. Seriously when I met with the Endo doctor for my thyroid issues she asked if I had trouble losing weight. I said I am sorry I would not know since I eat little debbie cakes and a mountain dew for breakfast. I thought she was going to have a heart attack. She said she has never had anyone be so honest.
5. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received as a MilSpouse? Enjoy the ride; look forward to every move as if it is a adventure. Take time each day to hug your spouse and be grateful he is there. Surround yourself with positive uplifting women. That way when things are rough you have someone to lean on. Do not be afraid to ask for help when you need it. We have all been there at some time or another.
This is the last day to enter my Purex Crystal giveaway right here.