Friday, September 17, 2010
1. How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie) The first deployment Rob had was only 6 months. I paid our car off 18 months early, the second deployment I paid off a few more things. The third we I do not remember. The fourth we had just bought a house and I bought a deep freezer, riding lawnmower and and other stuff. The last two times it seems like I have paid credit card debt down but now it seems like that is extra money to pay for homeschool stuff and babysitters while he is gone. Our sixth deployment I hired someone to come in twice a month and clean bathrooms and floors and dust.
2. If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land) The birth of our second son, we knew before he was born that he had passed. I was so young and in a German hospital. I wish I would have known more, asked more, done more.
3. What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)I can not say I have had a bad one, I have had a few babysitting jobs that make my head spin and not because of the kids but because of the parents.
4. If you could play any character on TV, who would you be? (from Many Waters)
Michelle Duggar so I could learn to be more patient.
5. If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)
oh man this is hard. I guess in preemie care because that was one of the hardest times of my life and I wished I would have understood more of what was going on with her.
Okay military wives want to link up, head over to Wife of a Sailor
Labels: Mil Spouse fil in Friday