1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is... octopus, but only once for my husband and really only to show my kids I would
2. I wouldn't be caught dead.... sining in public, I remember in childrens church a friend actually asked me to move away from her because of my voice. The sad part is I LOVE TO SING, it is so much fun
3. When I am 75 I will.... I will probably still be trying to get pregnant. I hope to be snuggling next to my husband and doing lots of things together
4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named... shoot, I can not remember what it is named all though I had a baby there. WAIT, Rothenburg (I think) it is called the Romantic city
5. My name is... Pamela and I have no idea why but I do know my dad wanted my name to be Gypsy dawn. Can you imagine a no make up, long skirt wearing conservative being called Gypsy. I wonder how my life would have turned out.
6. My all time favorite photo is... a picture of my husband and I together when he was in the hospital because I was so scared but next to him I look happy and relaxed. And he is in a hospital gown and a picture of my baby girl in my arms when she was in the hospital. Because she allowed me to comfort her. I remember when she was first placed in my arms, she was about a week old and I had been counting the seconds until they did.
7. If I could afford it I would... take my husband away on a fishing get away with maybe a couple of spa days for me. I would buy him a HUGE boat. I would take my mom to see Kangaroos.