1. Who is your "what-if" person?
(What-if person being what if I married this person or am now in a relationship with "this" person)Honestly I do not have one. I have my best friend
(high school sweatheart) as my husband. My mom still lives in my home town and as she tells me about the people she runs into I am reminded of how blessed I am to have gotten such a wonderful Godly husband.
2. What is your nickname? I do not have any right now. In middle school I was called Kool-Aid lips. When I started babysitting at 13 I was called goo goo and it has still stuck. I do not think anyone in that family has said my real name in 25 years and I love it. It helps me feel like my babies are still babies and not grown up
3. . If you could choose how you died, how would you like to die? With my husband in his arms. no really that is what he said. I have no care at all. Although I would like it to be in a way that we can donate my organs
4. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have picked? Never thought about it. I have four children that let me name them. That is what children are for right
5. Who were you named after or for what reason did your parents choose your name? oh my, I do not know who I was name after but I will say my dad wanted me to be named Gypsy Dawn. Can you imagine walking around telling people your name is gypsy.