1. My favorite book growing up was? Honest and this is sad, I do not remember reading any books. I would say diary of Anne frank
2. The funniest book I've ever read was? ooh I wish I could remember them. I guess it would be something like a DR. Seuss book
3. The one book that has truly changed my life is? Reedeming love, of course the Bible
4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read? Again, I have no memory and need help. My pregnancy loss book
5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet? Beth Moore or Joyce Meyer
6. The next book on my "to read" list is? There are new Beverly books I have not read
7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring? the entire Beverly Lewis series
Now you can go to see what other people are reading and hopefully they have better answers than I do.