I just love the name of it. Jump over and find some new fun recipes. I caved and bought pre made pie shells at Christmas. Then I did not have the guts to use them so they just set in the fridge staring at me. Since we are moving I decided they needed to be used. A friend was talking about toaster strudels. So I made some.
strawberry jam or any other flavor you like
1. roll out dough and cut into squares
2. i put my dough on parchment paper and then put jam on top of pasty, layered with another pastry
3. bake 350 for 10-12 minutes
4. i took them off the parchment paper as soon as they come out of the oven so that the jam that had come out of the sides would not have time to harden
5. I did add a powder sugar icing to the top
These turned out better than I thought. I can not wait to get moved and re try them and try to freeze them